Portfolio Publication

Once I've edited the best photos I've taken, it's time to organize them into a portfolio that presents my absolute best work.

I wanted to stick with the genre of street photography so that my portfolio could have a central focus on the style and different subjects in my images, which helped me when deciding which photos to include in the portfolio.

I decided to go fairly simple with my portfolio design, having each image go back and forth between a full page bleed and a matte print-style presentation.

A preview of some pages from my portfolio.

 I also wanted to keep the visual style consistent, so keeping with the street photography genre, I decided to produce each image in black-and-white. This meant that some images that I had originally edited to be in color I went back to and removed the color.

Here's an image I decided to use that was originally composed with color.

And here's the same image after I removed the color.

Once I'm done putting together the portfolio itself, all that's left is to export the file and share it online either through social media or a blog post, or even print it out for a physical portfolio book.

Comments

Popular Posts